- To produce orientated managers, quality controller, formulators of drug, researcher and administrator in pharmaceutical health care profession at affordable cost.
- To enable students to make use of advance knowledge and critical thinking.
- Quality education
- Dedicated faculty
- Field exposure
- Well-equipped lab
- Modern teaching aid
- Books and references
- Development of various sustained release tablets/Mouth dissolving tablets etc.
- Study of incidence and drug use patterns in common diseases like diabetes, asthma, stroke etc. in hospitals within and outside Kathmandu valley.
- Pharmacognostic, Phytochemical and Biological activity (anti-cancer) of some medicinal herbs.
M. PHARM (Master in Pharmacy)
- The entry to the program is Certificate Pharmacy from IOM or other recognized Universities, I.Sc. Or 10+2 (Biological Group) or equivalent degree recognized by TU. Candidates securing 50% marks in I.Sc. Or 10+2 or equivalent or Certificate in Pharmacy is eligible to apply.
- For I.Sc. and 10+2, the candidate should not be over 25 yrs. No age bar for Certificate Pharmacy.
- Entrance will be at the month of Bhadra and MCQs questions of 60 marks basic science (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology) and 40 marks (Health and Pharmacy) will be asked.
- To provide adequate educational background for rewarding career in pharmacy profession.
- To enable students to make use of advance knowledge and critical thinking in generating innovative solutions.
- To produce oriented managers, quality controller, formulators of drug researcher and administrator in pharmaceutical health care profession required by various stakeholders.